dee *square

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

hair dyeing and nightmare!!

Darling bunny helped me dye my hair last night at my place and we ordered pizza for dinner….. its been some time since I had pizza man.. and everything tasted so good!! From the Hawaiian, to the garlic bread and the spicy drumlets!! Must be damn hungry as well, so everything tasted so good. Been on a BIG junk food faze and I have been craving for junk food for the past 3 days!! And I feel hungry so easily!! Why ah?!!

Anyway, met up with an iTrip seller last night at Borders and I tested it on my home radio… it works great!! I even got my brother to bring the poddy to his room to see if it can still get the reception… Well, it did lar, but not for long. Hahaa…

Bunny took excruciating pains and extremely long to dye my hair… She claims that she was doing a good job out of it and for some reason, both of us were very very thirsty!! I wanted to get up halfway to get some water but she refused to let me go!! So I got extremely restless and by the time she was done finally, I didn’t want to get up anymore! Still had to wait like 35 mins for the dye to set in and she estimated that I could go wash it off at 10.45pm. By 10.20pm, I was already asking her, “Can I go wash it now??”

No you can’t!! Sit down and don’t be impatient!

So to while away my time, I decided to read out loud to her from my new Marie Claire magazine that I purchased at Borders earlier… about some research studies on Aids patients and how women make up the bigger percentage of Aids patients in the USA and AA people are more likely to get it. And Hispanic people are even more likely to get Aids as compared to AA people. Hmmm… I see.

The Marie Claire magazine also had this interesting article about women have gone under the knife, like tummy tucks and the C-Section. They hurt like crazy and that is just more reason to not have kids… not for anywhere in the next 5 years at least. *Shivers*

Sent bunny back to hostel and it was a really long looooooooonnng drive there man! Good thing she applied for hostel. Can’t imagine her traveling so far just to get to NIE everyday… from Serangoon! Drove along the PIE and turned to this ulu zulu road that I have never driven to, and it looked kinda scary! So dark and foreboding looking… So after dropping her off, I nearly missed all the crucial turnings to get back to the expressway. Had to stop at the junctions in NIE and look both directions before turning the correct way. Lucky no car behind me, if not sure kena horn one.

Managed to get home on the right route which was surprising, because I never fail to get lost in the West. I will end up at some stupid road which I think is correct and I have to make 10 rounds just to get where I want in the West. So not bad, today got some improvement la.

BUT………….

I had a really horrible nightmare!!! I dreamt that I was back in the car [with bunny beside me again!] and I was sending her to hostel [déjà vu??] and I was driving along the expressway towards the Jalan Bahar exit and this time, there were lots and lots of people walking by both sides of the expressway!! Curious, I asked bunny who these people were and where were they going, and she calmly replied “Oh, these are spirits walking back to the Choa Chu Kang Cemetry. They are not really humans though they look like one.. They are spirits.”

OMG……

I was feeling so bloody scared in the car that I started driving at super high speed and I saw some “spirits” trying to cross the road but I didn’t care and just drove through them!! Freaking scary dream and I woke up immediately! When I woke up, I didn’t dare to open my eyes as I knew it was some unholy time of the morning… Wanted to look for my mum, but I was too tired so I forced myself back to sleep… and this time I had more dreams! Can’t really remember the other dreams but I know I woke up at least 3 times!! So when my alarm went off, I felt like I had not slept at all!!

!#$@^@#$^$*&$^&#$%!@#!@$%!!!!

So scary lor… When I told meow and my mum about my dream, she said that it was probably because of the hair dye…. !!!!!!!! She said that when her mum used to be a hairdresser, and when she dye her hair, she used to get headaches and all the funny side effects the same night. Dunno whether true or not, but I just hope that I don’t get such strange and scary dreams anymore… Freaky lor………

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger lil' said...

lucky you never say you got the dream because I was the ONE who dyed your hair har har har

 

Post a Comment

<< Home