dee *square

Thursday, March 10, 2005

"hot" day today...

Wanted to type a whole lot of things the other night but I did not because my poor brother seems to be going through a “mid-school-crisis” and he seemed upset. Apparently he wants to drop his Art subject, citing reasons of having too much homework to do, and he could not cope with an extra subject. But I felt it was more because he totally hate his teacher and probably more pressurized by all his other friends who want to drop the subject……… all because they hate the teacher! I admit that what the teacher does seems wrong but he did not speak up to us and my mum and I were not aware of his unhappiness until very recently. Geez…. But anyway, I guess I can understand since I was very stressed at his age 9 years ago [OMG!! So old already!!] and so I decided to write him a nice long letter… haha.. was just typing and typing and didn’t realize that it ended at 3 pages long!! Waaaa…. Actually, I kinda got reminded of the times in secondary school where Bunny and I used to write these “folios” to each other, EVERYDAY and there was even a time when we were competing to see who could write more pages!! Lol… brings back fond memories…

Met up with miffy on Tuesday night [non-gym day] and we were looking for a suitable present for her friend’s birthday… for this sat I think… we were not successful but I saw this purple ring which I really liked!! And I can’t stop thinking about it!! Even after a measely 10% discount, it costs $80… wooooahh.. wait, can buy my iTrip! Better not anyhow spend. So after window shopping around for a while, we went to Mos to grab a bite. Sat there till closing time talking about idiotic, stupid and bastardly e.bs…. haha.. It was truly refreshing in a way bitching about them for some reason and both of us could not stop babbling! Now, I really understand the fact that, someone will only realize that he/she has taken the other half for granted…….. after they are gone. *poof!* disappears into the wind and never to return. And it will always be too late for them though there were plenty of chances to work things out but they just won’t. I think everyone just have this mentality that that special someone will be there for them all the time, but I think this is something that nobody should ever take for granted.

But after the talk, we both concluded that we do not want to be treated badly anymore and we know what we really want now. Not like how I was in the past, always hiding in the shadows somewhere and thinking that I was being loved. And just when someone new brought me out of my darkness, and thinking I have found The One, it all plunges downhill again and once again back further into that little black hole. I think I took a long time to crawl back out of that hole and I simply could not face reality and wanted to live in my own dreamworld. Have been thinking quite a lot about this lately and after listening to others about their experiences, I want to be a truly stronger person and be able to go out there to prove my worth to others, and if I do find that someone special, I better be loved for who I am. [Woooaah!]

Ok ok, enough of my dark thoughts… haha. Shall try to write on a more light hearted note. Oh, but before I do that, I had a string of bad luck since last night after my gym workout. Eyelids could not stop twitching, missed my bus 54 the moment I got to the bus stop, and dreamt of someone DIS-gusting last night!!! Ahhhh!!! The horrors of it all!!!

For some reason, today seems to be an EXTREMELY hot day, not hot as in hot warm weather, but hot as in hot date hot. Hahaha… I have made an appointment today with my friends, thinking that Bunny said that she will be busy for this week [and Thursday seems to be our meeting day every week] but she messages to tell me that she wants to meet today…. But I keep having to tell her that I really can’t meet even with her persistent “Why you don’t want me?? Why you don’t want to meet me today?! I’m so borrrreeeddd…” or “Let’s meet next Monday or something.” And she repeats her first sentence when I tell her that Monday is a NO-NO cause it’s the cute butt instructor body combat class… hahaaha.. then, miffy messages me to ask if she can worm at my place before going to MS. THEN, chinki calls to ask if I’m free tonight!! Waaaa…. Why today so hot date har??! Friday and Saturday I’m super free lor! Harrrllooww??! Lol..

Ok, so Bunny just wants to see me today for some reason. She misses meeee…. She just called to say that chinki and her will be catching the 9.20pm movie… Bunny bunny bunny… what will my life be without you! :D

Hmm.. just realized that I have not blogged about Sunday’s event. Haha… pretty exciting I must say. In the morning, as my mum was about to turn the crucial turn to go to Pennisular Plaza from my place, Bunny tells me that Stentorian’s event might be pushed to an earlier time slot!! So I rush to Youth park and see them on stage… doing their sound check. So later, funky bunky comes off stage and talks to me. In short sentences. But the only time he seemed pleased with what he said was when I asked,

Me : Is fancy girl coming later for this gig?
FB : Har? Dunno le…
Me : Oh I see…..

5 seconds later…

FB : Ya, she’s your rival……….. [smirks]
Me : !!!!!!!!

So anyway, Bunny tried her best to come down to the gig as early as possible from church and even called a cab. But somehow, that backfired because her cab never came so she just hopped into a passing one. Luckily she didn’t miss them. As usual I was the band’s photographer and took photos of them with the flower man’s camera and mine. Gig was good as usual and there were even ardent NJC fans dancing to them!! Pretty cool…

Had lunch with them at Cine’s foodcourt and listened to the band members talk crap the whole time. Went down to Pennisular with them and watched Bunny squeal and cover her face behind my shoulders as she watched “The Boogey Man” trailers on TV mobile. And for some reason the iTrip was sold out at the authorized Apple store in Funan. Hmmm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home