dee *square

Thursday, March 03, 2005

unglam fall.... again!

wednesday 2 march 2005
had irritating uncomfortable stomach cramps in the office yesterday and i made an observation about my stupid monthly cramps. i notice that the cramps for each month is different. one month, it will be extremely painful to the point i can just roll about on the bed. another month, it will be alright, but a little painful. and the next month, it can be an on-and-off pain... and that would be the best description for yesterday's cramps. yes yes...

went to orchard to get my casing for my poddy [nickname for ipod, as bunny has used on her blog] and on the way to orchard, ah zai messages to tell me some good news about his work.... decided to wait for him to get down to orchard to go to the apple centre together... so in the meantime, i walked to mango at isetan since it has been months since i stepped into one.... saw a small wallet for only $25 which i liked but when i shoved all my stuff inside, i realised that it became super poofy!!! and the button could not close. looks like i have to get another card holder or just re-use my cheapskate mphosis cardholder/wallet that i have been using so far. darn.

was not expecting ah zai to turn up at orchard so quickly so i rushed over to wheelock's escalators upon hearing His Majesty's arrival. he was slightly irritating yesterday but not as much as the other time.... :D anyway, he wanted to get his remote earphones but they cost a whopping $69.... i grabbed my clear casing and was still considering getting the iTrip until we saw Rizal... the dragon boat guy = gazerette's friend. he was wearing a low cut red long sleeve shirt which showed his cleavage and he came over to talk to us. I dunno what ah zai said to him, but suddenly Rizal came over to touch my arm seductively and i screamed, in the middle of the crowd at the apple shop, while ah zai ran behind some cardboard boxes at the back of the shop and i threatened to whack him with my beautiful casing.

decided not to get the iTrip cause i had this impression that it costs $50+ but it turned out to be $75. think i will try a second hand one. Besides, ah zai said that it might be better to get the chio black one instead, because the white iTrip's plastic does not really match the ipod, and the black one would be a beautiful dramatic contrast. But i said that i wanted them to MATCH, and the stupid shop did not have one on display so i could not see how un-matching they were. haha.... so idoitic me... im turning into a poddy manic.

so after i paid for my purchase, ah zai walked out empty handed cause he decided to either get it online, where they would deliver it to HIS house or get it on the forum. haha... he still owes me for my casing lor... [private joke]

i suddenly remember that i had this suuuppper irritating flash cartoon link where the cartoon fish was singing this extreeeeemely irritating song.... i wonder if i still have it somewhere... hmmm... i hope chinki still has it. but then again, she will sing that irritating song to me if she remembers.... hmmm..

as usual, ah zai and i could not decide on where to eat in town and we ended up at cuppage where he had his tasty beef hor fun and i had my fish hor fun. he kindly fixed my casing for my poddy and we hurried to cold storage to get our toiletries. [it was 9.20pm then] only to see someone DIS-gusting there... the same person we saw at borders the last time. ugh. man... must check my feng shui, why i always meet this same character. while ah zai mentioned something about checking his horoscope online that night.

oh yar, i also had 2 unfortunate accidents that night while out with ah zai. first, i dropped my bag onto the floor [with my poddy inside!] while talking to ah zai on my hp, then as we climbed the stairs to cuppage's new food court, i tripped over the stairs and almost fell flat on my face. so bloody unglam lor.... he thinks he is a jinx for the day... shortly afterwards, bunny messaged me to say that she crashed into the flower guy because she tripped over his bulky adidas shoe. gosh....

cold storage apparently do not carry the stuff that we were looking for so i just paid for my camomile tea and we hurried over to guardian [we were worried that they would close the shutters on us] where i got my stuff. ah zai bought more toiletries than me and everytime he buys something, its always some brand or some funny looking item that i have never come across before. so interesting. he was going to pay for his super expensive Gillette box of 5 razors for $11.90 until he said he saw a value pack for only $10 plus. it turned out that the value pack was really value for money cause it included

1. the exact same box of 5 razors
2. 1 new shaver and
3. 1 small bottle of something which i could not see.

for only $10.90.

i commanded him to get the value packie. so waste money that one box of razors... don't understand lor...

anyway, after our shopping trip, we both headed home and managed to watch the amazing race... wwwoooooo hoooo....

going to meet bunny in a few hours... can't wait for my weekly entertainment. hee..... in a good way lar... :D

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Torr said...

You're lucky i got no speakers so i never heard that fish song ok!!Wahahahah!!!

Why u scream when Rizal touch u huh? Got electric current is it...
BTW, Bunny, I have your book in my hands!!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger dee said...

no lar! no electric currents but so scary the way he touch!! hahahaaa.... :D

what book??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home