dee *square

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

the wild ones.....

i have pimples in my ears..... again. i dunno wat's wrong with me... must be too "heaty" or something.. or maybe my earphones are dirty....eeeeeeeewww...

meow and mascara woman could not make it to the gym yesterday so i went alone.... didn't like the idea of going for body combat alone [dunno y!] so went for the cycling class instead. i was very disturbed for the whole day yesterday thinking about things... even during the cycling class my mind was still somewhere else... don't know why i was so disturbed also but.. anyway i should not think so much about it.

collected my photos at far east plaza after work and met miffy for shopping. [though this time i didn't buy anything except my dinner] i think she is going to be called "the retail therapy friend".....

geez.... was in such a great mood to type in my entry today but now my mood is spoilt by my brother... i hate teenagers going through this phrase! arrrggh!! well i was once like that too. lol...

anyway. when i get my mood back i will type again.

Listening to :
The Wild Ones - Suede [One of my all time favourite songs]

There's a song playing on the radio
Sky high in the airwaves on the morning show
And there's a lifeline slipping as the record plays
And as I open the blinds in my mind I'm believing
that you could stay

And oh if you stay
I'll chase the rainblown fields away
We'll shine like the morning and sin in the sun
Oh if you stay
We'll be the wild ones, running with the dogs today

There's a song playing through another wall
All we see and believe is the D.J. and debts dissolve
And it's a shame the plane is leaving on this sunny day
Cos on you my tattoo will be bleeding and the name will stain

But oh if you stay we'll ride from disguised suburban graves
We'll go from the bungalows where the debts still grow each day
And oh if you stay I'll chase the rainblown fears away
We'll shine like the morning and sin in the sun
oh if you stay

We'll be the wild ones running with the dogs today
We'll be the wild ones running with the dogs today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home