dee *square

Monday, March 21, 2005

ohhh noo!!

ooohhhh nooooo!!!! im feeling so guilty now!! i closed the car door on the poor stray cat downstairs my house this morning!! he came over to our car for his usual breakfast snack and was nua-ing near the door when i was loading my mum's parcels into the backseat. He was meowing and nua-ing and refused to move away even after i shooed him and told him "excuse me". When i noticed that he backed off a little, i decided to close the car door. But what i didnt realise was that his tail was actually at the door! so i closed it on him unknowingly and his tail got stuck as he tried to run away!!

NOTE
this was actually a very hilarious scene and probably something you might see on pudding's cartoon blog but at that time, my mum, me and the cat were super traumatised!!

Anyway, so i hurriedly opened the door to release it and it ran away like the wind!! I tried to look under the next car but i could not see him [i could not bend low enough] so i tried meowing. After a short 5 second pause, he replied back with his usual meows. By now, my mum is scolding me non-stop for kiap-ping the cat's tail and went after him with the food. His tail was stuck up 90 degrees into the air and i never realised that his tail was so furry! Must be shocked until like that... poor baby.... i feel soooo bad! Sure get retribution today one.. maybe my finger will kena kiap-ped by the door or window later....

ok, back to work. decided to blog this before i start work today... heh.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Torr said...

oh no!! So poor thing...but funny lah hahaha~~ Reminds me of the time Ming's middle finger got stuck in the toilet door. Wahahahaha!!!

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Shen said...

Dee... I cut my finger today... and I got 2 stiches from the GP... Sob...

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Shushen ah... Forever looking for pity one lei... anyway, how dare you do that to the cat!!!?? Tsk tsk... You better watch your step from now on. I'm very *angry* with you...

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger dee said...

the poor kitty begged for food again in the evening, so i guess hes better now. but i felt so guilty for the whole day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home