dee *square

Friday, March 25, 2005

boring good friday

It’s a Good Friday holiday and here I am stuck at home with no activity planned… so no life!! Hahaha.. anyway, went for the Nike event at Zouk last night with The Longan Gang with Chinki!! Who called me last minute to tell me that she was free so I dragged her along to the event….. As usual, none of the people going to the event are ever early and I anticipated this so I was still beautifying myself at home at 6.45pm when we were supposed to meet at 7pm. Waahahhaa….. Went down to Great World at 7.20pm and Chinki was already at Guardian so we headed down to the food court to eat first.

By the time we ordered our food, Miffy turned up and slowly everyone started appearing… We made quite a ruckus at the food court and laughing loudly as usual… Miffy ordered this Red Ruby dessert where the red rubies were quite small and hardly any water chestnuts in them… and she tried to stop the worker at the store from piling any of the ugly green colour sago… but it was too late. It turned out tasting alright though it looked this horrendous unappetizing shade of green. I still like the red ruby dessert at my ABC market opposite my office…. Waaa… shiok ah that one…

After everyone tried to blame each other for holding up the moving over to Zouk, we managed to drag ourselves to Zouk… While waiting for Gaz to buy “something” at Cold Storage, Susie took out some pills and said he was going to eat his “antibodies”. * faint * Anyway, we sauntered to Zouk from there and poor Chinki’s toes were eaten alive by her super high heels!! There, Ah zai told us never to run across the road… dunno the reason though.

Apparently, they only gave the Nike cds to the girls so Ah zai, Susie and Gaz didn’t get the free cds… but for some reason, the sarcastic guy got one!!! Waaaa…. Happy like bird shit lor.. hahaa. The event was so boring and I could tell everyone looked disinterested as well… the dancers who came onstage were not fantastic and only one girl in the white outfit was worth looking at… Miffy, Gaz and Ah zai started saying that the guy in the orange shirt was definitely gay cause when he danced, he had this “I’m a Diva!!” look…. Pity that I missed it. Darn.

The host [ I shall refrain from naming any names ] was super irritating and I felt like pulling out all his hair…. He tried to get everyone to go down to the dance floor but CMI lor…The event was so boring that I really felt like leaving half way….. but poor Chinki’s shoes were killing her so I went back to her house with her to change her shoes and by the time we came back, the event was over so the rest wanted to dance. So I did my Running-away-like-the-wind action again and slipped away from Chinki and Ah Zai’s hands and flew out of the dance floor….. Found Meow and Mascara woman and yakked with them for a while… However Chinki managed to find me and I went back to the angry bunch who said that they will time my escape from the dance floor next time… The smoke and the horrid music was killing me so I had to drag Chinki out and we sat at this outdoor restaurant at Hotel Copthorne [I think!] and she kept saying that they wont pressure us to get something but this Sotong waiter came out and I ordered the hot chocolate which happened to be one of the cheapest items on the menu while Chinki ordered the Decaffe mocha… iced version. This cat with patches that reminded Chinki of a rotten salad was sitting nearby and it later jumped onto the chair nearby and slept!! Aawww…. sweetie-babycakes.............

So the rest turns up about half an hour later and pushed the cat out of his sleeping area! No lar, Ah zai picked it up and put it on his lap… And Gaz was so afraid of it that when the cat jumped off Ah zai and walked near Gaz, he screamed “Mar-chek Kuching!!” Which means something like mother of all cats or something like that. The rotten salad cat was very good with human company but very quiet. It wont meow at all and just sits there while we pat his head…

Im also having a really hilarious MSN conversation with bunny at this moment of time about being PURE blood and me having peranakan blood… hahhaa… She says it now explains the reason for why I like…. Certain… guys. Hahahah..

Chinki left shortly after as she activated herself for Standby and had to wake up at 5am the following morning. The rest of us went to Esplanade to meet The starfish and his wife… oh ya Miffy had mysteriously disappeared into the depths of Zouk all this while. The taxi driver kept mumbling in Malay that he could not take in 5 people in his cab as it was against the rule and he will ke-na summon $1,000…. But he continued driving anyway. Poor ah zai had to slouch all the way down the seat for the whole journey while the sarcastic guy kept reminding him that he was not supposed to exist in the cab. When we reached the Esplanade, they decided to go to Lau Pa Sat to eat supper.. and I was thinking, “What?! We came here and only to decide to go there? We could have taken the taxi there lor!!” Actually I thought this out loud…After the starfish and his wife went to collect their van, I tried to convince ah zai and the sarcastic guy not to walk to Lau Pa Sat and to take a cab while I pay… And for some reason, Susie just left in a huff! Just when we had decided to take the cab… So gaz calls him to ask where he was going, and he just said he was going home. !!!?!!! Anyway, the rest of us cramped into the van and I had to put my legs on top of this coffee shop stool in the van like a sam-seng while poor starfish’s wife’s pi-ku was hurting because of the ikea table stashed away in the corner was stabbing her.

Upon arrival, we ordered chicken satay and this beef cartilage satay which tasted like….. fat?? The sting ray which I ordered wasn’t fantastic either… so we sat there and chatted till they wanted to clear away our table…Gaz started telling ghost stories during his NS days and everyone contributed a story each. Gaz’s was about this super dark figure standing at the second storey of their bunk when the SAF Band came back while Susie’s one was about Selarang’s camp, where he and his friend saw this figure squatting down at a corner of the room! Ah zai’s one was about his entire bunk bed shaking violently in the middle of the night but he slept though it!! While his friend sleeping opposite his bed was super traumatized. And about this dark figure he sees walking out of his kitchen toilet towards the refuse chute back at his old house…. Every night!! Freaky!!!

We then drove to East Coast Macs and nua-ed there till about 3 plus?? They were talking about NS days which I got bored after a while so I wandered over to the 7-11 for a while. When I came back, everyone was ready to go! Oh well… just as well.. was tired anyway…Amazingly, managed to sleep even after listening to all the ghost stories…. ZzzzzzzzZZZzzZZzz…….

Youuu!! Beautiful Loooseeer...... lol!

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Ridz said...

aah!! we're longan gang?? cannot choose some other higer class fruit meh!!! lewlian or something.. muahaha!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger lil' said...

wat u mean certain guys?? cluck cluck.
go for it la go for it!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger dee said...

yar... longan gang cause everytime go out with u all, someboday sure eat longans one.. haha.. lewlian very smelly. dun want. :P

oei. go for WHICH certain guys??? hahhaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home