dee *square

Saturday, November 04, 2006

my arms are starting to ache already.

And this is just a few hours after my first combat class ever since i re-joined my gym. Yes, i decided to go back to FF with Bunny and when i messaged Ah Meow that, she immediately called me and went, "Harrrr???!! Serious?? You joined again??" Haha... I decided to go for one of my favourite instructor's class today (not CBI though) but instead, it was CBI's wife having her instructor's assessment during the class today. So no hokkien/Chinese-try-to-sound-beng-speaking instructor today. Damn.

I was upset that i couldnt find my gloves for combat today as well. I have resolved not to go out and get a new pair for the time being. Save money!!! Heh heh. This month, i shall try to be more frugal and not take cabs unneccesarily. Or buy extra clothes or eat expensive food this month. Let's see how long i can last...

The other day. i went to the Cathay branch to sign for the gym membership and get my card, but i nearly twisted my ankle in my heels the moment i stepped out from the escalator. This was due to the management changing the entire 4th floor's flooring and they only placed some carpet tiles OVER the uneven floor. Win lor..... if i really twist my ankle while on the way to sign for the gym, i think it's damn loser lor.... And the clever people at the gym printed my name wrongly. Instead of Xiaowei, it was printed Xiaowu. Waa.... thanks lor!!

Anyway, I have 3 major big ass, swollen, bulging, ugly and red insect bites behind my right thigh. I kept scratching them yesterday when i had ayam penyet with 3d Goddess and she kept screaming for me to not reveal uneccessary details when i said that my cellulite behind my thigh was itchy. I tried to scratch discreetly in public of course. Wahahhaaa... Anyway, its still big ass, swollen, bulging, ugly and red today and i swear that they were bulging slightly out of my spandex gym pants. As usual, my mum told me to apply Zam Buk (remember?? She thinks Zam buk cures everything!!) and so i did. And i have 2 more red and slightly swollen bites on the same leg and my left arm. What kind of insect is this huh?!!

I am starting to wonder if the insect bites came from site but i was wearing full length jeans that day and i only saw lots of moths that escaped into the showunit. 3d Goddess said that the mosquito could have tried biting me 3 times, hence the 3 swollen things in the same region.

*Yawn* Im sleepy again even after napping earlier in the afternoon.... And i dreamt that i happily bought a ticket to London to visit Don this afternoon!! Waa, if only im so rich in real life.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger lil' said...

tell you something ah,
i woke up this morning not believing i'm blowing so much money on ff again.
but then, it really works you know the classes. i can totally feel the difference!

hey, i left something for you on my blog!!! come see it! :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger dee said...

Hahaha.... ya, i totally wonder how i got brainwashed into joining again u know. It's amazing how they do it?

Im still aching!! Painpainpain.... yeah i saw what you left for me! Watch with me when its out k? Hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home