dee *square

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Should i join my gym again?

This has been a question that has been in my mind since i met that wonderful Bunny friend of mine yesterday. She wanted to check out PF at Suntec and coincidentally, a consultant at FF (my previous gym) called me the other day to make an appointment with me to tell me about how wonderful the gym is.

Both of us set out early in the morning (11am - this is early for me ok.) to have breakfast at Suntec's Ya Kun while i dragged her to Guardian twice because ,errr... i had to get a monthly neccessity. The 2nd trip was because i had cramps following up to the former. We trotted down to PF and it was really huge with a few classrooms and even a ladies corner and gym. Pretty impressive and their prices are so much cheaper compared to what i used to pay.

While the consultant at PF was yakking about the gym, my cramps got worse and i started to break out in cold sweat. I was in a dilemna as to whether i should throw Bunny alone with the consultant and run to the toilet or try to cut the whole conversation short. Thank god he was not the hard selling type of consultant so we could leave peacefully. But my cramps started to get worse n worse that i told Bunny i had to just get home to lie down on my bed and curl up like my chinchilla.

She offered to drive and i was pretty thankful for it till she said, "If i buang your car, please don't tell your mum that it was me!!"

After nua-ing at my place for a while, i felt much better to walk again so we headed out to the Cathay but when we got there, we could not find the gym! The whole of the 4th floor was covered up and it turns out that the management decided to re-do the whole floor, for what i dunno. It looked fine to me what. So shiny.

Anyway, when the consultant brought us in, i saw my ex collegue (who is actually the project manager!) and i waved like a madwoman when i saw him, and he looked really embarrassed to have any connection with me. Hmph... The membership fees are still the same as when i left though i expected it to have risen due to the many many new clubs that have sprouted up and there will be 2 more new clubs opening in Holland V and AMK!! ooohhh..... Super tempting! AMK will be quite near my office and Holland V is quite near via cab from my place...

After the consultation, Bunny and i felt that we were swayed back to join our old gym once again despite the big big price difference from PF. I just cant put my finger on it, but i just don't know why the other gyms dont attract me. Anyway, she sms-ed later in the night to say that she will probably join PF because 30 months of fees there can only get her 12 months in FF! but today, she decided that she wants to join FF instead!! Think she will change her mind every day so come Tuesday, she will probably decide on FF.... Wahhaha...

How how how how??! Dunno which one to join!! And i am so lacking in exercise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home