dee *square

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It has been a long time since i blogged and i have been damn lazy about it too... Busy with dressing up of showflats and work, and of course hanging out with the Longan Gang... It was such a long time since i blogged that i bloody forgot my username and password to blogger can??! Hence, the extra delay in not blogging earlier because i forgot my password.

My tarot card reader used to tell me that i cannot keep money in my hands for long and i will just spend it all away or money just slips through my fingers like water.... That "vision" seems to be so true recently when i realise that i have barely enough left for the month, or even if i get any extra money from freelancing, it slowly disappears from my bank account. Endless taxi fares for job related stuff is also accumulating very quickly and a fair percentage of money that i could use for myself is going into paying for just that. I need more money!!!! boohoohooo.......

Anyway, mum is not in town and i have to babysit my little brother, and the plants, fishes, terrapins and chinchillas till 31st of this month. Not to mention buying my mum's 4D tix and posting out her parcels. And she wonders why the petrol bill is so high sometimes.

Been doing some self reflection lately and i came to a conclusion that i should not take people for granted, be it friends or family. I hope to keep to this as i have experienced enough of friends taking me for granted and i do hope not to do it to others too, as that feeling sucks.

Or could it be because i did not voice out my unhappiness or are my expectations of others too high sometimes?

Many little events that happened between friends or hear of stories of what others have told me, have brought me to this conclusion lately. I just hope others have the same reflection that i have as well. Actually i also wonder if i think others take me for granted, or am i actually asking for such a treatment from others? Or am i just more sensitive lately that i will see a jest at me as a personal attack? People may not mean any harm, or to hurt my feelings or it could just be the usual jokingly-bitching each other session, but im starting to think twice about the real meaning behind each jest. Is it meant to be a malicious attack or its just the usual joking bitching? But if it is the latter, how come i see the joke as a malicious attack rather than a joke?

As usual i am going through a strange phrase in my life. Maybe i should sign up for some yoga retreat mediation camp to relax my mind...... Lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home